You trust Spot On Professional Cleaning Services to clean your carpet. Why not trust us to clean your Upholstery as well? We understand that your upholstery may be one of the biggest investments in your home. With that in mind, you can count on the Spot-On experts to get the job done right. Our trained technicians demonstrate furniture cleaning know-how with the same highly-effective water extraction cleaning method we’ve been using on carpet for years.
Our Upholstery Cleaning Process
- Furniture inspection to determine cleaning method
- Dry soil removal (vacuuming)
- Fabric pre-conditioning allowing the cleaning agents to emulsify dirt and spots
- Low-moisture textile rinse and extraction to thoroughly remove soil and moisture
- On cut pile fabrics we use a brush to groom the pile to lift it and leave fabric looking like new.
- Protect with a quality fabric protector (optional)
Why Spot-on Professionals are the right choice for You
- Spot-On technicians have equipment that cleans virtually every type of upholstery in existence, including Jacquard, velvet and Haitian cotton.
- Before beginning any upholstery cleaning process, our team of technicians inspects each piece of furniture to create a custom cleaning plan.
- Once a proper furniture cleaning method is determined based on the make and material, our trained specialists get to work removing stains, restoring color and reviving your upholstery.