Factory cleaning in Melbourne is a tedious, complex and time-intensive job. Ensuring the top-notch factory cleaning services will help reduce any potential hazards that could lead to injuries or harm. Factory cleaning requires a plan of action, so resources can be allocated to take care of daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning tasks efficiently and deliver exceptional results.
Dirt, debris and rubbish get easily accumulated in industries and factories, which needs to be cleaned and disposed of in an organized manner regularly. Otherwise, it could lead to any safety hazards that might influence the productivity of everyday operations and your workers’ health.
Every factory cleaning service is different, as they vary in terms of size, nature of the industry, type of products processed, which requires a tailored approach to cleaning the space.
Here we have listed a general factory cleaning schedule split into daily, weekly and monthly activities.
Daily Factory Cleaning Schedule
- Removal of trash, emptying garbage bins and replacing the garbage bags.
- Complete mopping and vacuuming.
- Hard floor surfaces are swept or vacuumed.
- Complete dusting.
- Total floor maintenance and cleaning.
- Complete disinfecting all surfaces.
- Bathroom cleaning to highest hygiene level, including refilling paper towels, hand towels, soaps etc.
- Clean bathroom tiles and flooring.
- Window cleaning on the interiors.
- Kitchen or pantry factory cleaning includes garbage bin removal and new garbage bag replacement, mopping of kitchen floors, microwave/coffee machine, and other kitchen appliances cleaning.
Weekly Factory Cleaning Services
- Polish and clean hard floor surfaces
- Exterior glasses and windows are cleaned no matter how high the building
- Extensive cleaning of car park areas, with ride-on sweepers
- Scrubbing of all warehouse floors to remove grease and grime stuck to the floor.
- All tiled surfaces are scrubbed and cleaned with steam for next-level hygiene.
- Cobweb removal from high ceiling areas and dusting difficult to reach areas.
- Factory cleaning with High-pressure water.
- Total cleaning of all exits.
- Removal of graffiti (if any).
- Complete interior and exterior window cleaning.
- Effective Factory cleaning.
Nothing matters more than the hygiene and safety of a workplace, and you must pay attention to the health and cleanliness of your factory area. Being a factory owner, it is your responsibility to create a healthy and hygienic environment for your employees and workers. It is also one of the essential aspects of Workplace Occupational Health and Safety.
With the help of our factory cleaning services, you can improve your productivity and prevent any accidents or damages. At Spot On Professional Cleaning, we support our clients by providing a range of commercial cleaning services and ensure that their factory and the industrial workplace is 100% clean, healthy, and well maintained.
Spot On Professional Cleaning Services brings a variety of specialized factory cleaning services in Melbourne. We emphasise maintaining the health and hygiene of our clients.
Want to explore our tailored factory cleaning services? Give us a call on 1300 799 537 or send us an email listing your requirements at email@example.com. We will get back to you within 24 hours with a price quote.