Spot on Professionals are conveniently available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to fix water damage as soon as it happens. Studies have shown that home and basement water damage treated within 48 hours is far less likely to have mould and mildew problems. This can help significantly reduce restoration costs and further minimize property damage. Whether it is a flood, leak, or sewage overflow, we fully understand the urgency of getting the water out as soon as possible and we’re here to help – fast!
NEED A PROFESSIONAL WATER DAMAGE SERVICES?
Why Choose Us?
With over 10 years of being an industry leader, Spot on Professionals have taken a unique approach to providing water restoration in Victoria. Because of specialization in water restoration, Spot On is able to direct its resources to this category and invest in specialized equipment and training; including professional grade air-movers and dehumidifiers. This narrow focus also creates a depth of specific experience and expertise in this category. Perhaps the greatest benefit of our specialization goes to our clients. Not only do our clients receive the absolute best quality service, but we’re able to keep our costs low.
During the water removal process we will:
- provide a free assessment of the scope of the damages to your property as well as an estimate for the necessary restoration
- help you to understand whether it is in your best interest to initiate an insurance claim
- ensure that after the emergency water extraction, professional sanitation and deodorization techniques are used to decontaminate the affected areas
- ensure all of wet areas are dried completely and treated quickly to minimize lasting water damage effects
- keep your water damage restoration cost as low as possible by making sure the water damage cleanup is performed in a timely manner to minimize your restorative costs and reduce your chances of developing a mold problem